President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kenji Koshiro has worked for Nippon Life Group for more than 20 years. Kenji joined Nippon Life Insurance Company in 1991. His varied domestic and international positions include corporate sales planning, human resource development, sales branches, internal auditing, and overseas business planning & operations. His overseas experience includes serving at Corporate Planning Department of Nissay-Greatwall Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (previously known as Nissay SVA Life Insurance Co., Ltd.) in China. His most recent position was a General Manager, International Planning & Operations Department of Nippon Life Insurance Company in Tokyo, Japan
- Kenji holds Bachelor’s degree from Kobe University and MBA degree from Kellogg School of Management.
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Francine "Fran" Young is responsible for the oversight of the U.S. insurance operations for Nippon Life Benefits. Named to her current position in 2011, Fran previously served as Senior Vice President, Chief Business Development Officer. She joined Nippon Life Benefits in 2007 with more than 25 years of industry experience, and has held previous leadership positions with Guardian Life Insurance, NYLCare, (a New York Life subsidiary) and New England Life.
- Fran holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bloomsburg University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Named to his current position in 2011, Bruce has more than 30 years of finance and insurance industry experience. Prior to joining Nippon Life Benefits, he worked for Guardian Life Insurance Company as Chief Accountant, Group Insurance. Before that, he was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Swiss Re Life and Health Canada and served as Head of Financial Services at Swiss Re America Holding Corporation. Earlier in his career, Bruce worked in the Financial Institution Practice of KPMG in Canada and Australia.
- He earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Brock University in Ontario, Canada.
- Aimee Averill – VP Service and Project Management
- Kevin Begley – VP of Underwriting
- James Brone – Chief Actuary
- Hiroki Hayashi – VP Corporate Planning and Global Desk
- Jeffrey Landsman – Chief Accounting Officer
- Joe McLaughlin – VP and Chief Sales Officer
- Kelly Peters – VP Product Development, Network Management and Marketing
- Koichi Tamura – VP Treasury and Investment/Global Service
- Audrey Tomlinson – VP Human Resources and General Services